March 4, 2009

-- my mind's gone ½ crazy.

» currently on the phone w Noah. ×
i`ma sum up last nights events by the time this phone conversation finishes. SO! i spoke to Pablo last night about my current situation. i gave him the background & asked for his insight. bad, bad news; =/. he just kept proving my point & kept telling me to do exactly what's been dwelling in the back of my head.
he called me last night but we both were out of it. he was high & i was half asleep plus his phone was acting up. i thought he was tryna tell me something but when i asked him to repeat it, it wasn't bad. "you're a beautiful person inside & out, i don't want you to think i`m taking advantage of you, you're my wife". which CLEARLY deaded all the bad things that were building up for the last month; =(. i don't know how to go about the situation. i love him so much that anything he says can dead the beef. i'll present to him a proven fact & then he'll speak his peace & everything is out the window. i`m not easily manipulated or swayed -- i`m studying to become a lawyer for god's sake. it's "love". i'll just keep using that excuse bc it's the only one everyone seems to deem justified.
i mean take into account that everytime he calls, i`m half asleep. i`m not in my right mind to say everything that needs to be said. we just need to have a planned one-on-one so i can let him know the deal. BLAH i don't wanna keep rambling out relationship problems. i was never that female.
¦i`m being vague for a reason -- i don't know whether i`ma keep this public or private.¦
×
"i say i`ma leave but i say i don't believe me. . ."

No comments:

Post a Comment