March 9, 2009

-- overwhelmed! .

» & he goes a little somethin' like this !

*marido;× (3/8/2009 5:22:01 PM): Kourtney is dumb
*marido;× (3/8/2009 5:22:13 PM): Ild fuck duud up for cheating on her.
*marido;× (3/8/2009 5:22:25 PM): Shorty has a petite body like yours
*marido;× (3/8/2009 5:22:43 PM): N a big armanian booty for her size
*marido;× (3/8/2009 5:22:47 PM): Reminds me of you kid


LOLOL -- yeah, that's RODNEY watching the kardashians. at least he thinks of me! dang. so, today was a busy, busy day. my legal research & writing class was long as hell. we had to hit up the law library, yet again, for another group assignment. i`m still in the same group; me, syliva, jennifer & this nigga omar. sylvia wasn't in today, she said she was gonna e-mail the professor our work from last week. we go up to the library whatever whatever & i basically found everything -- OF COURSE! i slid everything to omar so he can type up. that's word to me that nigga does nothing but this time he stepped up so his name could actually appear on the work lol! i told him where i found everything, what i did & a summary of what to write & then BOUNCED. i don't have time to explaining this simple stuff. i think he got mad though since i jus left him, haha! oh well, that's what jennifer's for -- shorty has way more patience than me. MIDTERM -- 3/28 open book; =).


next! i had my pointless science class. i fell asleep while alex was talking to me. he pulled out his blackberry when he realized i wasn't paying him any attention & played MLB lmfao white boys & baseball yo. after that, i hit up the cafeteria to eat some pizza. my plan was to call KIARA <3 on my brizzeak since i had an hour but yooooo! i made eye contact w one of jannarys' friends & she was like, "ohmygod, girl!" & sat next to me; =. i mean, i`m not anti-social but dang I KNOW she seen me try to avoid her. she sat there rambling about her ex-boyfriend & what not. every other word was, "girl" literally. "girl, afhsioehfiehf. girl, fsiuhfieshf, girl! girl GIRL girl". SHUT THE HECK UP! i kept saying, "i gotta go soon" & stuff like that but shorty did not catch the hint, the sad thing is -- i don't know her name. jannarys introduced us last semester but i mean c'mon, am i really gonna remember? she was tryna get me to feed her compliments, mang. you know how girls be like, "oh, i`m so ugly, i`m overweight, you're PERECT omg i wish i had you're body, you're so pretty" -- knowing that they say is just so you can compliment them back. all i said was thanks. LOL df i look like giving sympathy comments? anywho -- now my shawtyslimthuglovemelongtimeforfiedollamo is mad at me cause i never answer her calls. everybody knows i don't pick up my phone. i'll make it up to her.

i fell asleep in my health & sports class too. i heard everything shorty was saying though, like phosphorus is a macronutrient or something. who cares! i eat what i eat, nigga. that midterm is also 3/28. i need to get my nails doneeeeeee. i`ma cut 'em real short. hanging around jannarys had me keeping them long. it's either i have ADHD or a lot on my mind. aw, snaps! i have to start filing my divorce papers. lol, for class. relax. i also have to meet up w these hoes sylvia & jennifer wednesday 3:30 like we always do whenever we get group assignments. AY DIOS -- even on my day off i`m on campus; =(. mary anne (my boss) had me doing mad remedial stuff today, as usual. she think's everything's so difficult so she gives it to me. shorty overwhelms herself. well, i promised myself i'ma start making outlines so i can start studying for my midterms so i'll hit this blog up later. PAYCE!

×


"i got a call that i just ignored; my day's hectic. i`m overwhelmed w thoughts, leave a message."

No comments:

Post a Comment